woensdag 4 januari 2012

Biscoff (speculoos) mug cake

Okay, after my last blogpost I got pre-occupied with foodgawker again. I decided it would be cool to make a mug cake in the microwave. Cool for the kids that is. So I started to read a little and came back with a bit of a standard recipe. I decided to add Biscoff (or Speculoos as we call it) to the mixture.

You will need:

a microwave
2 microwafe save mugs
1/4 cup chocolate chips
2 tbs unsalted butter
1 beaten egg
2 tbs sugar
2 tbs plain flour
2 tbs of Biscoff (Speculoos)

Devide the chocolate over the two mugs and add the butter. 1 tbs of unsalted butter per mug. Melt these slightly in your microwave. I could tell you that it took about a minute in mine at the lowest setting, but as each microwave is different you know best how yours works, I think.

Devide the flour and the egg over the two mugs and mix it in. After that was done I added a tbs of Biscoff (Speculoos) to the mixture. It will sink down during the proces. Prepare each mug seperately in the microwave. It took me about 2 minutes at the highest setting.

And this is what it looked like. I think it would work well too with a little bit of vanilla icecream, especially since you eat them a bit warm. Straight out of the mug, or like us, on a dish. I sprinkled some powdered sugar over it too.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen