zondag 15 januari 2012

My first brownies!

Can you believe it? I made my first batch of brownies. I really never made an atempt myself. I did eat them before, ofcourse. But this time.... Throw in a little teeny tiny bit of PMS and there you have it. Brownies. Thanks to pinterest, where I found them. The original recipe is from this website. I did however adjust it a bit.

Ingredients:

1 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder (Dutch)
3 eggs
150 grams melted butter
pinch of salt
30 grams milk chocolate and 60 grams white chocolate drops or (coarsly) chopped pieces

I first added all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate) to a bowl and mixed them up a little. Then I added the eggs and stirred them in. After that I added the melted butter. Do not add the butter when it's still hot, let it come to room temparature first. Give the batter a few stirs untill it mixes up and then add the chocolate. Don't overstir the batter.

Put the mix in a tin lined with baking/greaseproof paper.

Eat what's left in the bowl... I did and no I am not afraid of raw egg...




































In my oven it needed 25 minutes at 175 celsius. Watch your brownie tin! All ovens are different.

And here is how they came out. They are all gone now... Nom, nom, nom.


1 opmerking:

  1. Ooooh wow, dat ziet er weer mjammie mjammie uit!!

    xx Tessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen