zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Banana pops in Biscoff and Chocolate

The frozen banana bites I posted yesterday turned out to be a big hit on pinterest. Yeah for that! But as I mentioned in that post, I wasn't completely happy with the peanutbutter flavour. So I made another batch. This time I used Biscoff (speculoos) spread. And added some nougatine, which are little tiny caramalized nuts. You can buy them in the store over here, so easy peasy again.

Ingredients:
50 gram pure dark chocolate
50 gram Biscoff (speculoos) spread
1 banana

Optional:
Nougatine

Melt the Biscoff and chocolate in the microwave, cut your banana put it on a stick and dip. Lay flat on greaseproof paper and stick in the freezer.






























A few lessons learned since yesterday. Don't stick the banana's in the middle, like I did yesterday, but stick it in the side. It will give you a nice banana pop appearence and it's much more easy to eat. Also, I liked them more after maybe 2 hours of freezing instead of overnight. After two hours the banana is not completely hard yet, and again, it's easier to eat.































Please leave me a comment, when you make these letting me know how it went.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks easy to make...Great for the kiddos =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. amazing recipe! so much so that i used one of your pictures in a blog that I recently published. i linked the picture back to this page and gave you all the credit, of course! thank you again for sharing. my readers will love it! here's the link - http://reluctantwwfoodie.com/2012/02/13/sweets-for-your-sweetie/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen